If you have any questions that go beyond our discussion here, Second Baptist Church is a partner with True Life that seeks to answer questions through videos.
1. All of mankind has sinned and is deserving of death (Romans 6:23)
2. We cannot get to a relationship with God on our own works, religion, or morality (goodness), no matter how much we may try. (Romans 3:23)
3. The answer (bridge) that God provided between our sinful state and His righteousness was Jesus’ death on the cross, burial, and resurrection from the dead.(Romans 5:8)
4. We repent of our sins and we confess that we are sinners in need of His grace and mercy (Acts 2:38, Romans 10:13)
5. We then place our faith in Christ and believe that He is our Savior and Lord (Romans 10:9-10)
6. He promises then to save us (give us eternal life) and to keep us eternally secure through the gift of the Holy Spirit (John 5:24, John 10:27-30)
7. We begin to walk in the newness of life and serving God as the light of Christ (Matthew 5:16)
If you have made that decision to trust in Jesus Christ, then please pass this on to someone else.
If you have NOT made this decision, would you do that now?
Simply acknowledge your sinful lifestyle
Know that you cannot save yourself
Believe that Jesus is the only way to salvation
Trust in Him to save your for all eternity